For the majority of our clients a key objective is to achieve significant growth in the value of their capital over time, and then preserve the value of that capital for themselves and their family.
There are three distinct stages to retirement planning:
- “Pre” retirement – Building sufficient funds ahead of retirement to sustain your chosen lifestyle
- “At” retirement – Making the right decisions when you decide to give up full time work
- “Post” retirement – Managing your income for the rest of your life
We recognise that each one of us is different, and there are many factors to take into account e.g. the size of your funds, your own personal circumstances including your health and whether you need to provide a pension for a dependant after your death. It is important that you take your time and make the right decisions.
Some of the areas that we will advise you on are as follows:
- How best to build up a retirement fund in a tax efficient manner at both Accumulation and Decumulation stages.
- Investing a lump sum of money for either capital growth or income.
- Paying in regular premiums to build towards a better retirement.
- Ensuring that your pension pot passes to the right people in a tax efficient manner on death.
We recommend you read the Financial Conduct Authority’s Money Advice Service guide. Please click here for further information.
Arrange a callback with a Financial advisor
Your information will not be used for marketing purposes.