Business Private Medical Insurance
Private Medical Insurance can give you fast access to high-quality private medical facilities and treatments, at a time and place that suits you.
It plays an important role in helping to fund the cost of the early diagnosis and treatment of acute conditions that develop after your health insurance policy has begun.”
• Fast access to private medical treatment
• The cover can be tailored to suit your employees’ needs and requirements
• Access to a wide range of hospitals both locally and nationally
• Access to the latest drugs and treatment
• A Choice of consultant or hospital
• Comfort and privacy at a time when they need it most
• Employee’s family can be included
Health insurance doesn’t generally cover pre-existing or chronic conditions. Pre-existing conditions, and ailments related to it, are often excluded from your policy because health insurance is designed to treat new conditions that occur after your cover has started.
Please note, the plan will have no cash in value at any time, and will cease at the end of the term. If premiums are not maintained, then cover will lapse.
Arrange a callback with a Financial advisor
Your information will not be used for marketing purposes.