Long Term Care Provisions
Long Term Care costs can prove to be a huge financial burden not only for clients but their families as well.
We can arrange plans that can cover the costs of residential or nursing home fees. These plans can be paid for either by a lump sum payment, or regular monthly premiums or a mixture of both.
Some of the benefits that these plans can offer are as follows:
- Protect your existing assets
- Arrange for your plan provider to make payment of monies direct to the nursing home, reducing administration for the client and family in making payments
- Benefits paid out can increase each year in line with inflation or a fixed percentage
- Provide a full counselling / advisory service for the client and family
- Arrange severe disablement care
We recommend you read the Financial Conduct Authority’s Money Advice Service guide. Please click here for further information.